Thursday, January 13, 2011

Electrolux EL6984A UltraSilencer Green Canister Vacuum Cleaner


Electrolux EL6984A
UltraSilencer Green Canister Vacuum Cleaner



FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

I also grew up with Electrolux and always wanted one as good and as dependable as that medal cannister that we used to drag around the house. It seemed as if I spend a lot of money on big, bulky, heavy vacuums that even with hepa filters and self propelling are just a lot to use. I have used a cleaning service for years now and do not own a vacuum cleaner anymore. Just a large commercial one for the large bird cages. In the spirit of the recession I thought I could do my own cleaning. What will I need? A vacuum cleaner.

I have stone floors and wood floors with oriental carpets and kilims - which are flat weave carpets. My house is also two stories with a flight of stairs about 20 feet up.

I also have a lot of birds and 2 puppies. So, I saw this vacuum. 14 lbs is easy to carry with that compact size and great handle. Going green makes me feel good, too. I used it today. Wow. The adjustible suction and noise control, light weight, adjustible heights and swivel everything - I could not believe how easy it was to use. It picked up everything and I could easily go off the carpet onto stone or wood just by pushing the suction adjustment with my finger.The edge of the carpets did not get picked up in the suction moving off to the floor and it did not grab the threads on the edges, either.

Under cabinets, beds, chairs, flat up against the side of the wall without scratching. Picked up bird seeds, hair, and a little dry puppy poo I missed on a carpet. The variable noise control is a great idea around little animals. My little pups tried to play with it.

Just perfect. Thanks.

Combining an eco-friendly design with user-friendly features, this canister vacuum cleaner makes it easy to keep the home clean, from top to bottom. The portable unit maneuvers smoothly from room to room on two large wheels, and it transitions effortlessly from carpets and rugs to bare-floor surfaces like tile, linoleum, or hard wood. Simply slide the lever on the carpet/hard-floor nozzle into position--from "normal" to "brush". For above-floor cleaning, the vacuum provides an array of on-board attachments including a telescopic tube, a hose and hose handle, a crevice tool, and a combination nozzle/brush for curtains, bookshelves, frames, and more. Other highlights include a high-efficiency motor, low noise output of only 60 DBA, a replaceable motor filter, and a bag-full indicator, as well as a foot-activated on/off button, a carrying handle, and adjustable suction power (offers suction control on the vacuum cleaner and on the hose handle). When finished, a foot pedal rewinds the cord into the unit for compact storage. A dust bag (s-bag) comes included. Designed with a healthier planet in mind, the vacuum cleaner's construction features 55-percent plastic from recycled materials, plus 80-percent of its packaging comes from recycled unbleached cardboard. The vacuum cleaner measures approximately 12-1/2 by 11 by 14 inches and carries a two-year limited warranty.

electrolux canister vacuum cleaners


No comments:

Post a Comment